Expert Witness Testimony
We offer a full range of real estate appraisal services with experience in many types of property. We also provide litigation support and expert witness services. Clients who have used our expert witness services include government agencies, tax entities, financial institutions, and legal and accounting firms. In most cases, our independent, supportable analysis has allowed clients to settle cases without going to court.
An appraiser must remain unbiased while performing an appraisal of a property, but we can advise you on the relative strength of an appraisal presented by opposing parties.
Some examples of issues we have encountered include:
- valuation of “stigmatized” property
- valuation as of a date in the past
- valuation for condemnation and eminent domain cases
- effect on value of a property with a history of flooding
- effect on value of neighboring detrimental uses
- estate settlement
- valuation for divorce, partnership, or taxation issues
With our experience and proven track record, we are ready to take on any type of appraisal assignment. Our appraisal values stand up under the most severe scrutiny.